- Ronnie J Phillips, Editor. US Credit and Payments, 1800–1935 Part I: 3 Volume Set Click here to order. 978 1 84893 294 4: 234x156mm: £275.00/$495.00.
- Ronnie J Phillips, Editor. US Credit and Payments, 1800–1935. Part II: 3 Volume Set: c.1200 pp. 2013 978 1 84893 295 1: 234x156mm: £275.00/$495.00 Click here to order.
- Ronnie J. Phillips. Rock and Roll Fantasy? The Reality of Going from Garage Band to Superstardom. SpringerBriefs, 2013.
- Ronnie J. Phillips (2010) "Arts Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Can Every City be "Austintatious"?", Foundations and Trends® in Entrepreneurship: Vol. 6: No 4, pp 239-313. http://dx.doi.org/10.1561/0300000039 For a pdf copy of this publication, click here. A printed and bound version of this book is available at a 50% discount from Now Publishers. This can be obtained by entering the promotional code ENT0604 on the order form at Now Publishers. You will then pay only $32.50.
- Ronnie J. Phillips and Ian C. Strachan. Breaking up is hard to do: the resilience of the rock group as an organizational form for creating music. Journal of Cultural Economics, Vol. 40, no. 1 (2016).
- Robert DeYoung and Ronnie J. Phillips. “Interest Rate Caps and Implicit Collusion: The Case of Payday Lending,” International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance. 5(1/2):121–158, 2013.
- Ronnie J. Phillips and Kenneth Spong. “Federal Housing Policies and the Recent Financial Crisis,” in Socially Responsible Finance and Investingedited by H. Kent Baker and John R. Nofsinger, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2012.
- Ronnie J. Phillips and Alessandro Roselli. “How to Avoid the Next Taxpayer Bailout of the Financial System: the Narrow Banking Proposal” in Financial Market Regulation: Legislation and Implications, John A. Tatom, Editor, Springer Publishing, 2011, pp. 149-161. Click to purchase at Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble.
- “T.B. Veblen,” “Institutional Economics,” “Conspicuous Consumption,” and “Grameen Bank” in The SAGE Encyclopedia of Business Ethics and Society: 2nd edition (forthcoming, 2017).
- Ronnie J. Phillips. James r. barth and george g. kaufman, eds.: The first great financial crisis of the 21st century: A retrospective. Journal of Economic Issues (M.E. Sharpe Inc.), 50(3):904 – 906, 2016.
- Ronnie J. Phillips. Why philanthropy matters: How the wealthy give, and what it means for our economic well-being by zoltan j. acs. (book review). Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economics), 48(1), March 2014.
- Ronnie J. Phillips. Review of Financial Structures and Regulation: A Comparison of Crises in the UK, USA and Italy by Alessandro Roselli. London: Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions. 2012. Hardback: ISBN 978-1-4039-4872-4. $100.00, 304 pages. (Journal of Economic Issues, March 2013).
- Ronnie J. Phillips Review of Darwin’s Conjecture: The Search for General Principles of Social and Economic Evolution by Geoffrey M. Hodgson and Thorbjorn Knudsen (Journal of Economic Issues, September 2012).
- Ronnie J. Phillips Review of The Darwin Economy by Robert Frank (Journal of Economic Issues, June 2012).
- Ronnie J. Phillips. “Review of Benjamin Franklin and the Invention of Microfinance.” EH.net. October 2010.
- Phillips, Ronnie J., Philanthropy — the backbone of American capitalism, San Francisco Chronicle, Sunday, December 7, 2014, Insight Section.
- Phillips, Ronnie J., Preventing a Subprime Small Business Bubble, American Banker, June 5, 2014.
- Ronnie J. Phillips. “No more financial crises? Are you sure? Northern Colorado Business Report, July 16-30, 2010.
- Willam F. Ford and Ronnie J. Phillips. “Will Your Bank Fail?” Research Reports, July 17, 2010. American Institute for Economic Research.
- "Information Externalities and Small Business Lending by Banks: A Comparison of Urban and Rural Counties in the U.S." Stephan Weiler (presenter), Colorado State University, Ronnie Phillips, Colorado State University, and Natalia Kravchenko, Philip Morris International [Presentation] Resilience and Rebuilding for Low-Income Communities Conference, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Phillips, Ronnie J., A Look Back at the National Banking System and its Relevance for Today (March 24, 2014). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2414010
- Phillips, Ronnie J. and Nickerson, David B., Underwriting in Property-Casualty Insurance Markets: Regulation, Risk and Volatility (August, 17, 2011). Networks Financial Institute. Working Paper No. 19, 2011. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1911350